CitroBio has proven effectiveness in poultry applications. Poultry farms can use CitroBio in a variety of ways, from incubators to drinking water, to control pathogens such as salmonella, listeria, E. Coli and more. The acidifier action of CitroBio activates the neuro-vegetative system by increasing nutrient absorption. CitroBio has antimicrobial gastro-intestinal action acting against pathogenic microorganisms originated in the feed, drinking water or environment.
- Use CitroBio Fresh Food Wash to clean incubators and eggs
- Add CitroBio directly to feed and watering systems to control parasites
- Use CitroBio in the entire slaughtering process
- Add CitroBio to chillers and wash tanks
- Spray meat with CitroBio prior to packing
- Clean equipment with CitroBio
CitroBio has been professionally tested - click here to see how CitroBio controls pathogens and extends the shelf life of poultry meat.
If you would like to receive a free sample of CitroBio, please click here to contact us.